You are here
- Research activities submitted should fall within conference themes.
- Papers' structure should be complete, including the title, information about author(s), abstract, key words, introduction, content, results, and recent references.
- Papers' official language should be English.
- Research presented should be genuine and bound by scientific methodology, and it should not be published or under review elsewhere.
- Generally, abstract word count should be 250-300.
- The paper should not exceed 8 pages.
- Abstracts and papers should be sent as Word or PDF.
- Abstracts and papers will be subject to reviewing as per the standards of scientific research.
- The registered authors should be notified with the acceptance of their papers. Authors are then requested to send the final manuscript of their papers after revisions in a PDF and Word files.
- Selected articles are to be published in an indexed journal in accordance with this journal's standards