You are here
- Papers submitted to the conference should be written in English. (docx or pdf files only)
- Both Full paper and Abstract are welcomed.
- Abstract should not exceed 300 words and it must clearly indicate the problem, objectives, research methods, results and conclusions.
- Each full paper is limited to 8 pages (including all figures, tables, and references).
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection of the Scientific Committee will be given after a 10 days of submission.
- All the accepted papers will be published in AIP conference proceedings journal ( indexed by Scopus and web of science). For more information about the paper format in the journal, kindly visit the following link:
The participations (abstracts or papers) can be submitted via email:
using the following link:
|ICAMA2020 Submission Area|
Please note the following:
1 - If you wish to register for participation, please attach the abstract / full research.
2 - If you wish to register for attendance only, please fill the registration form. The fees for attendance only are 200 SR, and the money should be transfered to the following bank account (Alinma Bank , Account no: SA1105000068200324940016). kindly attach the payment slip with your registration form.
Please follow the paper template below.
|Attendance Application Form.docx||306.31 KB|
|ICAMA 2020 _Abstract guidelines.doc||314 KB|
|ICAMA 2020 _Abstract guidelines.pdf||92.24 KB|
|ICAMA 2020_Abstract Sample.docx||304.11 KB|
|ICAMA 2020_Abstract Sample.pdf||180.99 KB|
|ICAMA 2020_poster_templete_0.pdf||721.64 KB|
|ICAMA 2020_poster_templete_0.ppt||736.5 KB|
|Poster size.doc||313 KB|
|نموذج حضور مؤتمر ICAMA2020_0.doc||334 KB|
|ICAMA2020 Paper Sample 1.pdf||500.91 KB|
|ICAMA2020 Paper Sample 1.docx||290.33 KB|